Ask yourself... what makes you want to go to you JOB every day? Quickly becoming the "Employer of Choice", we are an extremely busy & expanding water heater installation company looking for a Warehouse Associate / Lead who strives to be their best, has pride in their workmanship and is a team player. The ideal candidate will be a friendly, outgoing, individual with a strong attention to detail that will help with the daily maintenance of the Troutdale, OR Warehouse.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service and/or warehouse related position(s)
- Ability to communicate clearly in English in both written and verbal format
- Basic math skills to add, subtract, divide, multiply, and to convert decimals and fractions.
- Working knowledge of MS Office [Word, Outlook, and Excel]
- Knowledge of / or experience with CRM or another database software (SME used here)
- Valid and active State Driver’s License [You will be driving a small box truck on a regular basis to deliver, pick-up or assist]
- Forklift operation certification (or the ability to become forklift certified)
- High School Diploma or GED
What duties to Expect:
- Moving tanks and parts around the warehouse
- Perform monthly tank inventories and daily cycle counts
- Data entry – creating purchase orders, processing returns and exchanges, applying for / processing / receiving permits as required
- Perform cleaning and maintenance on stock, equipment, and facilities
- Assist installation technicians as Plumbers Helper as required
- Participate in safety teams as needed
- Other warehouse duties as they apply
BENEFITS: We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K match, paid time off, and steady full-time work.
Visit our website to learn more about Fast Water Heater - www.fastwaterheater.com/careers/
This position is located in our OREGON warehouse located in Troutdale, OR.