ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming patient and referral source calls received at the local branch related to new orders, and ongoing patient service needs such as troubleshooting, order status and other general inquiries.
- Complete outbound calls to patient and referral sources regarding order receipt confirmation, documentation requirements, insurance benefits, patient scheduling, order status and patient Wellness Calls.
- Review incoming faxed orders and determine action to be taken.
- Collaborate with back-office qualification teams to facilitate timely processing of orders.
- Partners with Sales team to obtain complete and accurate documentation based on payor and other regulatory requirements.
- Greets and supports walk in customers.
- May assist with coordination of patient Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) classes, including assembly of paperwork instructions and other non-licensed activities as defined by policy.
- May conduct downloads of recording devices such as apnea monitors, oximeters, CPAP devices, and other respiratory equipment as directed.
- Handle requests for audit and documentation purposes.
- Collect payment and billing information as needed.
- Order inventory or office supplies.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and/or Experience
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required.
- At least two years related experience in an office environment is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong customer relations and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong phone skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, on the phone and electronically.
- If participating in coordination, delivery, function testing or downloads of respiratory equipment, all applicable competency testing must be completed prior to conducting those activities.
- Microsoft Office programs.
- Basic printing/faxing/scanning.
- English (reading, writing, verbal).
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. This position also may require the occasional lifting of equipment up to 50 lbs.
The essential duties and responsibilities, physical requirements, and work environment described above are representative of those typically required for this position but may vary depending on staffing and business needs at specific locations. The inclusion or omission of a specific duty or physical requirement is, therefore, not determinative of whether that function is essential to a specific individual’s position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Comprehensive benefits package offered for eligible employees:
- Competitive salary
- Ability to have early access to earned wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts and Healthcare Savings Accounts
- Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off, including Vacation, Personal Time, Paid Sick Leave & Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan (available immediately)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Plan (available immediately)
- We recognize our veterans by offering a company paid day off for Veterans Day
- Career Advancement/ Development Opportunities