GENERAL OVERVIEW OF KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a clinical position where the incumbent is held to high professional standards. The Therapist will provide direct mental health services to assigned clients, required clinical documentation and casework. The Therapist will complete administrative documentation as required.
ESSENTIAL & CORE FUNCTIONS:
- Provides direct service in intake, completes CBE, assessments, 302 crisis support, group/individual, and family therapy PRS back up group support.
- Collaborates with staff, psychiatrists, and client in developing and coordinating treatment plans in accordance with recovery plan.
- Completes individual treatment plans every 90 days and other clinical documentation to maintain clinical records in compliance with regulatory and Agency requirements including crisis and discharge plans.
- Completes administrative documentation as required by Agency guidelines including daily documentation and case notes.
- Completes request for information, informational summaries and other correspondence as required.
- Participates in staff meetings, in-service training, staff development and clinical case conferences as required..
- Community visitation supports such as hospitals, crisis centers etc. Supports community outing and events to assist clients with their recovery goals.
8. Develops comprehensive treatment plans that are goal directed, measurable and achievable.
9. When applicable, recommends and makes appropriate referrals to other programs within and outside the Agency; completes all program documentation forms including incident reports.
10. Travels on a minimal basis to assist clients with their recovery goals.
11. Attends all scheduled supervision sessions with immediate supervisor or designee.
PREREQUISITES & QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
- Masters Degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or any area of Human Services, which includes a practicum in a health or human service agency required.
- 1 year of experience performing individual and group therapy required.
- Valid PA criminal check, FBI clearance and PA child abuse clearance required.
- CPRP certification shall be attained within 2 years of hire.
Job Type: Full-time