ESSENTIAL & CORE FUNCTIONS:
1. To oversee the clinical direction and supervision of all the services programs.
2. Ensures fiscal responsibility of all services programs.
3. Ensures timely entry and proper delivery of intensive mental health services.
4. Provides administrative and clinical supervision of all MTS employees.
5. Reviews completion of case files assuring regulatory and funding standards are met and adhered to.
6. Fields concerns of parents, and regulatory agencies regarding service delivery.
7. Oversee all disciplinary actions assuring prompt documentation and consistent follow-up.
8. Leads and ensures documentation of staff meetings to review program and educates staff on agency policy, procedures and changes.
9. Develops services procedures and ensure staffs’ compliance.
10. Submit monthly reports summarizing program status and outcomes.
11. Ensures outcome data is collected, reported, complied accurately and in a timely manner.
12. Serves as the chief liaison to school administrative staff as well as funding sources.
13. Meets with consulting psychiatrist and psychologist to monitor services provided and ensures the needs of the consumers are being met.
14. Regulates budget to assure that census is being met and that spending is within allocated amounts.
15. Monitors billing through the Credible system.
16. Ensures the employees meet training requirements.
17. Ensures that the program is at full census.
18. Completes all paperwork within specified time frames.
19. Makes recommendations regarding hiring and termination of staff.
20. Adheres to WES’ and MTS Code of Ethics and comply with State Mental Health Code.
21. Attends trainings as required by MTS.
22. Heads continuous quality assurance/program development.
23. Complies with MTS standards for service delivery.
24. Other duties and responsibilities as requested.
PREREQUISITES & QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
1. A mental health clinician, completion of a Masters Degree including licensed marriage and family counselor (LMFT), licensed professional counselors (LPC), and licensed clinical social workers (LCSW).
2. Previous leadership or management experience providing program management for children and adolescents required.
3. Valid FBI clearance required.
4. Participation in and completion of all School and DCF (must be completed with three (3) months of hire and then annually from the date of the initial training).
Job Type: Full-time