Job Title: Bell Valet Attendant
Salary/Shift: $10 - $12 + Tips Days/Swings $14 + Tips Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time and Part Time
We are offering $400 sign-on + up to $1,500 for each referral that starts by February 15th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Impeccably appointed guest rooms featuring vaulted ceilings, spacious floor plans, and unique designs. We accounted for every creature comfort including specialty bath and body products to compliment luxury furnishings.
There are many great advantages to work in our Bell/Valet department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Not a desk job. Opportunities to mingle with team members and guests
- Advancement opportunities
As a Bellman you are retrieving guest items from: cars, busses, vans and carts to and from Hotel rooms, conduct limousine runs to and from the airport as necessary.
- Ability to anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests. Ideal candidates will be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Lift and move luggage into and from vehicle to carts.
- Must be able to be on feet for hours at a time.
- Provide Four Diamond guest service in a professional demeanor and appearance.
As a valet attendant you will monitor the valet booth for guests entering and exiting the valet area
- Greets guest entering and exiting the valet area in a timely manner by obtaining their name
- Conducts regular ID checks on the Monarch Black Hawk property to ensure all guests who are on property are at least 21 years of age
- Parks and retrieves guests’ vehicles in timely yet safe manner
- Promotes daily promotions and other property information
- Attention to detail – filing tickets, hanging keys and marking spot numbers accurately
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
- Ability to drive a variety of different vehicles
- Ability to function in an extremely fast pace, busy environment as a part of a team.
- Strong currency handling skills, ability to process currency transactions accurately
- Intermediate computer knowledge and experience required
- Ability to use and wear an ear piece radio communication device
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check, MVR and drug screen.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.