Are you looking for a career that will leverage your years of work experience, provide an opportunity for you to build a business you can call your own, and deepen your connection with the community?
As a Financial Advisor, you will work directly with individuals, business people, and families to help them navigate through and secure their financial future. At WestPoint Financial Group, you will be part of an entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide solutions for your clients from a broad portfolio of innovative products, access to powerful sales tools, and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results.
• Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals
• Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
• Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analysis
• Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with associates Qualifications
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Market development and networking abilities
• Presentation and organization skills
• Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
• College degree or equivalent work experience required