We are seeking a hardworking, experienced professional to serve as a Utah Office Administrator with RAM Enterprise, Inc. This position is an hourly, non-exempt position, located in the Utah service center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promote safety as the company’s number one priority
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff, and company information
- Provide phone support in a busy office environment with multi-line system, assisting caller personally or routing caller to appropriate person
- Prepare billing workups with NOC to send to accounting for billing.
- Cost tracking for change order requests
- Daily timecard review
- Accounts Payable for the Utah Facility; review, audit and approve vendor invoices for items such as rent, internet, water, gas, electricity, vehicle fuel, etc.
- Reserve and manage lodging reservations to assist job activities
- Respond to customer inquiries in a professional and effective fashion
- Perform general clerical duties including, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Provide support for various departments and remote facilities as needed
- Assist Customer Service Department with various tasks, including generating customer quotes, handling customer inquiries, sales, obtaining vendor quotes and placing orders with vendors
- Provide document control support for projects as needed
- Effectively manage and track multiple projects
- Have a clear understanding of all the products and services we offer and our specific customer base
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Other responsibilities as assigned by leadership
- Regular office environment expectations
- Sitting at least 80%
- Standing, walking, and bending at least 10%
- Infrequent travel to job sites may be required. In those circumstances there are the following industrial environment expectations:
- The environment may include minimal exposure to hazards typical of an industrial job site
- Personal protective equipment is required when on job sites, including hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear and – as needed- respirator, gloves and other required protective equipment as needed.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Professional level communication skills, with the ability to understand, read, and write the English language
- 1-2 years minimum experience in a mining construction or similar industry
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, Microsoft Office, including typing
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, while prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently with little supervision
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, printers, fax, telephone systems, calculators, and copiers
- Working conditions are standard for an office environment
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work
- Ability to comply with all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook
RAM Enterprise is an established service and product company, supporting mining and industrial markets. The core areas of expertise are: Construction, Process Maintenance install and support (PMD), Electrical install and support, Conveyor Belt install and service, Structural Fabrication, Rubber Product Manufacturing and Structural Engineering. RAM has many subsidiary services that we also offer from the core titles. RAM was established in 1991.
RAM Enterprise, Inc. promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing. RAM Enterprise, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.