NewCold is growing at a rapid pace and we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Cybersecurity Lead at our Corporate HQ located in Chicago, IL to help drive our growth! As a Senior Cybersecurity Lead you will be responsible for implementing our cyber security infrastructure across North America for our corporate offices, regional and national cold storage warehouse locations.
What you will be doing:
• Perform audit and security checks, including vulnerability scans and configuration reviews
• Perform security risk assessments that support business requirements, and recommend mitigations and countermeasures to address risks, vulnerabilities, and threats
• Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
• Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards
• Monitor and develop relevant threat intelligence feeds
• Ensure effectiveness of network traffic monitoring and blocking of malicious traffic
• Forensic investigation of suspicious devices
• Offer security subject matter expertise during design and implementation of new security products, policies, and procedures
• Identity and access management (I&AM), and designing solutions to improve processes and privileged access
• Development of patch management process across infrastructure and services, continuous monitoring of patching levels of servers, desktops, and networking devices
• Monitor and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, EDR, MDM and others
• Support with DR planning and BCP framework implementation
• Participate in audit and project management activities as required
• Support wider Group activities in development of policies, processes, tools, and templates to efficiently deliver cyber security.
• Support the Global VP of Cyber Security in operating and maintaining the Cyber Security Framework.
• Provide security and risk consultancy on a range of IT and business projects, ensuring they are delivered with effective information security in mind
• Work closely with key stakeholders including the Technology, Operations, Human Resources, and the wider Business to become a trusted partner
• Support cyber-security training and awareness within the region to increase staff security awareness
• Develop & Manage business continuity plans, ensuring annual testing and maintenance in the region.
What you bring to the table:
4-7+ years of cybersecurity technology experience
Strong background in Cloud and operational technology security
Regional and national implementation experience with multi-site locations
Logistics and supply chain industry knowledge
Azure experience is ideal
Bachelor's Degree a MUST (Master's preferred but not required)
Willingness to travel 40% nationwide
More about us at NewCold
NewCold is service provider in cold chain logistics with a focus on the development and operation of large, highly automated cold stores. By offering advanced logistic services worldwide, NewCold strives to be crucial in the cold chain of leading food companies. We use the latest technology to empower our people, to handle food responsibly and to guarantee food safety in a sustainable way. We challenge the industry, believe in long-term partnerships, and deliver solid investment opportunities that enable next generation logistic solutions.