NewCold is seeking an Implementation Manager to drive our new projects forward and act as a key player in supporting our rapidly growing business! As the Implementation Manager, your focus will be managing the implementation of NewCold worksites to ensure it is delivered on time and within budget. You will be managing the implementation site support team, in charge of making and executing a plan to ensure smooth delivery and kick off for new worksites.
What you will be doing:
- Plan and Manage all activities and resources for the implementation execution of a new Site
- Manages the implementation budget within the agreed guidelines and approvals.
- Create the resource planning for the implementation team and support the resource planning of the operational team.
- Manage the implementation team on site during the startup of the new site
- Deliver the implementation of the NewCold Operational Solution for each new designated warehouse and/or project.
- Make sure together with the LS/IT team and WMS Program Manager that the Warehouse Management Software is implemented in line with the planning and customer concept document.
- Manage the delivery of training together with the Key-Suppliers, WMS Team, Implementation Team, and safety teams.
- Co-Create and manage with the Site Operations Team the transition plan of the new customer flows and volumes into the warehouse.
- Recruit the new site team together with the Site Manager and HR Manager of the new warehouse
- Support the Site Operations team to meet all site startup KPI’s are met and in line with the Operational Services Agreement and AOP.
- Assists business development and operations in implementing new clients and smaller CAPEX projects in existing warehouses.
What you bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, supply chain or other related discipline.
- At least 5 years experience working in a similar capacity.
- Experience implementing hardware and software in a warehousing environment required.
- Excellent communication and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Experience leading large-scale projects.
- Strong knowledge of material handling engineering in scope of warehouse implementations
- Willingness to travel at up to 75% of the time.
- Ability to work on-site at new facilities with a home base in our Chicago office.
More about us at NewCold
NewCold is service provider in cold chain logistics with a focus on the development and operation of large, highly automated cold stores. By offering advanced logistic services worldwide, NewCold strives to be crucial in the cold chain of leading food companies. We use the latest technology to empower our people, to handle food responsibly and to guarantee food safety in a sustainable way. We challenge the industry, believe in long-term partnerships and deliver solid investment opportunities that enable next generation logistic solutions