Join our company with the ability to build an exciting career with a fast, growing company in the USA. Excellent training for this position. Positive attitude with the ability to train at our other facilities. Great benefits.
NewCold: NewCold Lebanon, IN is a service provider in cold chain logistics with a focus on the development and operation of large, highly automated cold stores. NewCold strives to be a crucial partner in the cold chain of leading food companies by offering advanced logistic services worldwide.
We use latest technology that empowers our people to handle food responsibly and guarantee food safety in a sustainable way. We challenge the industry, believe in long-term partnerships, and deliver solid investment opportunities that enable next generation logistic solutions.
- To control and co-ordinate all activities associated with receiving and dispatching goods in line with customer requirements, standards, and service levels. To create and develop a professional culture on site, in line with our values and ensure that a positive attitude to Health & Safety is embedded within the team on site.
- Orders are received and dispatched in line with customer and company guidelines and procedures
- Inbound and outbound orders are received and dispatched in a timely manner in line with customer and company targets and KPIs of service and quality
- Warehouse team and automated logistic installation are used in an efficient way with a smooth workflow
- Using the systems in the agreed way and managing quality issues on behalf of the customer. These quality issues relate to service and stock.
- Working with customers and carriers to ensure customer delivery requirements are achieved
- Working with Shift Leader and Operator to ensure optimum work flows and efficiencies take place in all warehouse activities
- Ensure all customer orders are received and, on the system,
- Work with carrier representatives and warehouse team to ensure prompt and accurate loading and unloading
- Work to ensure picking, loading and unloading activities are completed in a timely manner
- Use the systems in the most efficient way to create a smooth flow of product in and out of the high bay
- Act in line with agreed procedures for ensuring quality of product is to maintain at all times in line with customer requirements (temperature, damages etc)
- Communicate with customers, carriers and in house team of any deviation from process, quality issues, and service issues, or risk of failure in these areas
- Agreed reporting and communication with customer
- Assisting the operation as required by the site, including:
- Assist colleagues in carrying out tasks as required
- Helping maintain a clean and tidy work environment
- Continually look to opportunities for improvements
Requirements: education and experience
- High School Degree
- 2+ years of experience in planning and operations
- 3+ years of Microsoft Office Suite Programs (word, excel, outlook)
- Experience with Sharepoint
- Must be at a minimum of intermediate level on computer proficiency