Why join the Silco Family?
Click the link below to learn more about who we are here at Silco:
Brand New Cincinnati & Columbus Facilities
• Everyone has an adjustable work station.
• Fitness Center (Cincinnati)
• Gourmet Coffee Bar
Fun Culture with a Family Feel
• Top Workplace Award Winner
• Many Social Events with Family Often Included
• Frequent Contests & Games
Investing in People
• 60 Jobs Added in 2020-2021
• 15 Managers Promoted from within during 2020-2021
• State of the Art Training Center Constructed in 2021
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Paid Time Off+ 8 Paid Holidays
• Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, FSA, and more!
• 401k with Generous Match
We are excited about your interest in becoming part of our expanding family! Since 1959, Silco has been focused on Protecting People & Property. Silco is Ohio’s market leader in the Fire & Security industry. We hope we piqued your interest to consider a career at Silco. Check out our YouTube channel and take a moment to view our Google reviews to learn more. Silco Fire & Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Silco is a growing, family owned and managed business since 1959. Silco has over 290 employees spread across the state of Ohio in five offices serving from Cincinnati to Cleveland.
Our company was named a 2019 Top Work Place by the Cincinnati Enquirer. Our Top Work Place status is attributed to our consistent growth and keeping the family feel throughout time. While having the opportunity to serve over 25,000 customers, we are rapidly innovating the Fire Safety and Security business.
If you possess a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed – we would love to hear from you! For more information on Silco Fire and Security, please visit www.silcofs.com/careers
Silco Fire and Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a security technician you will install, program, and service video surveillance systems, card access systems, fire/security alarms, intercom systems, and nurse call systems for various types of businesses. Experience with Hikvision, Exacq, Kantecch, Honeywell, DSC, Bosch, and other major brands preferred. Networking experience also preferred.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Prior experience installing and servicing video surveillance, card access, and/or alarms
- Networking background with IP camera experience preferred
- Desire to learn and master new systems
- State of Ohio Fire Alarm License Preferred
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers License with a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
- Ability to lift heavy items periodically
- Successfully passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check
Compensation based on experience and performance. Silco has a monthly bonus program as well as annual compensation raises based on merit.