Why join the Silco Family?
Click the link below to learn about who we are here at Silco:
Brand New Cincinnati & Columbus Facilities. New Dayton Facility February 2022
• Everyone has an adjustable work station.
• Fitness Center (Cincinnati)
• Gourmet Coffee Bar
Fun Culture with a Family Feel
• Top Workplace Award Winner
• Many Social Events with Family Often Included
• Frequent Contests & Games
Investing in People
• 60 Jobs Added in 2020-2021
• 15 Managers Promoted from within during 2020-2021
• State of the Art Training Center Constructed in 2021
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Paid Time Off+ 8 Paid Holidays
• Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, FSA, and more!
• 401k with Generous Match
We are excited about your interest in becoming part of our expanding family! Since 1959, Silco has been focused on Protecting People & Property. Silco is Ohio’s market leader in the Fire & Security industry. We hope we piqued your interest to consider a career at Silco. Check out our YouTube channel and take a moment to view our Google reviews to learn more.
Silco Fire & Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Silco is a growing, family owned and managed business since 1959. Silco has over 330 employees spread across the state of Ohio in five offices serving from Cincinnati to Cleveland.
Our company was named a 2021 Top Work Place by the Cincinnati Enquirer. Our Top Work Place status is attributed to our consistent growth and keeping the family feel throughout time. While having the opportunity to serve over 25,000 customers, we are rapidly innovating the Fire Safety and Security business.
If you possess a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed – we would love to hear from you! For more information on Silco Fire and Security, please visit www.silcofs.com/careers.
Job Description & Territory
As an outside fire alarm systems sales representative you will be responsible for generating new installation projects for alarm systems through electrical contractors and end users. In addition to installation sales, you will be responsible for securing the monitoring/service contract following the installation. Prior fire alarm or low voltage sales experience is preferred, but not required. A training program will be provided.
· Fire Alarm or Low Voltage Experience
· Ability to establish relationships with electrical contractors and end user customers
· Proficient with computers
· Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Reliable vehicle, valid driver license, and a satisfactory BMV Report
· Successfully passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check
Compensation includes a generous base salary plus commissions.