The Project Accountant will work closely with the members of the regional office team to conduct the day-to-day accounting practices of project financials. Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Project job cost accounting including preparation of owner draws, collection of payments, and verification of subcontractor compliance.
- Creation and analysis of financial reports.
- Preparation of journal entries and job costs for projects.
- Strategic planning/forecasting of project financials.
- Risk management and notice to owner tracking.
No experience necessary.
Previous accounting experience or related degree preferred.