Come teach English to young learners in one of the biggest language training group in China. No degree or experience is required. Competitive benefits and packages for Americans. Come experience the exciting cultures in the fastest growing economy in the world!
- Location: Major cities in China: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Changsha
- Contract: 6-month or 12-month contract, with bonus for renewal
- Class size: 10 to 15 students
- Students age: 3 to 12 years old
- 40 working hours per week (office hours + teaching hours)
-Monthly income: High school diploma with no experience: about $2,500 to $3,000 per month; college graduates: about $2,900 to $3,300 per month; teachers with state-issued teaching license may make about $3,900 per month. Teachers’ income includes base salary, stipend for teaching hours, and housing allowance.
- Health Insurance is provided with access to English speaking clinics.
- We will buy you the incoming flight ticket and provide an annual airfare reimbursement of up to $1,700.
- An annual contract completion bonus of about $1,700 will be given at the end of the contract.
- About $800 interest-free Setup Loan for newcomers to China
- Multiple career development opportunities
- 16 days vacations in the winter
- 15 days of free hotel accommodation for new arrivals
- One week paid onboard training
- Free online TEFL course with 120 hours certificate
- Free Chinese lessons
- Transition assistance from our professional HR team
Minimum experience or requirements: No PDF*
- Native (or near native) command of English
- Bachelor degree or above preferred but not required
- Outgoing personality
- Willingness to work with young children