FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue and employs more than 6,000 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14the most innovative company in the world, and the 74th fastest growing company!
Responsibilities include growth of new business for our BuilderPro Purchasing Solutions by the identification of potential customers via cold calling (hunting), cold call (and email) canvassing, initial call qualification, qualifying the customer prospect and completing the sales cycle (closing) thru start up. Focus on new business development and account management thru the first few weeks in order to achieve desired goals.
- Research and understand the prospective client’s business goals, objectives and challenges to determine their potential in specific vertical markets
- Ability to communicate recommendations effectively to the appropriate level of leadership within a prospective company
- Active involvement throughout the implementation phase with each new customer to ensure a quick and complete realization of revenue
- Managing a pipeline of prospective accounts
- Accountable for building a professional network in order to build a pipeline of business prospects
- Must be able to communicate accurate and timely forecasts to multiple levels of management
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external resources to deliver results
- Actively participate in the preparation and execution of sales plans, events and campaigns
- Responsible and accountable for meeting required sales/revenue target
- Prepare proposals and contracts
- Conduct meetings, presentations, follow-ups and proposals in a professional and timely manner
- Achieve established sales quotas and objectives each year while maintaining established margins.
- Must be willing to travel extensively, up to 50-75% of the time
- MUST 2 – 4 years of B2B consultative sales experience with direct selling experience and a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals
- Strong preference in previous Fleet Services, Fuel Management (fuel cards), Merchant Services, Industrial Services and/or general expense management experience
- Experience selling to or managing relationships with key decision makers
- Demonstrated success calling on small (SMB) B2B customers
- Strong business development and prospecting skills; Ability to quickly and effectively acquire new clients
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills