Overall responsibility for managing inside and outside sales activities, within a defined geographic market. Responsible for sales activities at the Operating Company to ensure that volume, margin and profit objectives are met. Hires, trains and develops assigned sales staff. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and performs any duty assigned to best serve the company.
- Supervises associates to include, but not limited to: staffing, training, coaching, performance management and problem resolution. Provides direction and training to improve sales abilities. Leads the hiring process Customer Service as appropriate. Manages Customer service team.
- Manages sales activity within defined territories. Responsible for the effective resolution of customer problems.
- Obtains and communicates information about the assigned market and customer base to improve the company's position in the market. Makes recommendations for new opportunities in the market. Proactively reacts to changing conditions by developing action plans for new pricing strategies
- Communicates and executes corporate sales and marketing strategy. Regularly reviews strategies and action plans with sales staff. Meets or exceeds budgeted sales and margin plan for the market.
- Overall responsibility for accounts receivable within the center, maintains close contact with credit department to monitor accounts and determine appropriate action to be taken with deliquent accounts. May assist account receivable department in collection effort.
- Performs complete and thorough market analyses (financial, competitive, and trend) and assists in developing sales and gross profit budgets for each territory.
- Assist in the management of pricing and margins for market within defined guidelines; monitors price books and other guides for accuracy as applicable.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Mini High School Diploma / GED Equivalent
4-6 years of experience
- Sales, customer service or marketing role.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail and problem resolution skills.
- Must be proactive and customer focused.
- Strong computer ability.
- Thorough understanding of market analysis and pricing,