For 20 years, Green Mountain Energy has led the fight against anthropogenic climate change. We are America's renewable energy leader, offering consumers an easy way to support clean power, and now more than ever we need individuals with excellent interaction skills, and who are passionate about preserving the environment, to join our team!
The Sales Agent for Green Mountain will be responsible for generating face-to-face conversations with prospective customers to promote and sell products and services in various settings. The primary goal is to acquire new customers and enroll them.
SCHEDULING: is flexible, part-time, and coordinated week by week. Availability can be anywhere from 12-30 hours a week. Minimum requirement: 1 weekend day availability (Friday-Sunday)
• Sincere desire to help protect the environment
• Basic understanding/knowledge of renewable energy
• Intelligent & articulate, with strong aptitude for understanding technology
• Friendly, outgoing personality with good sense of humor
• High level of personal integrity (honesty and reliability are a must)
• Has to be over 18 with a GED
• Available to work evenings and/or weekends, 12-30 hours/wk
• Available at least three to five days per week
• Access to RELIABLE transportation and personal e-mail account
• EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
May occasionally require lifting as appropriate to perform duties and responsibilities
Working onsite at assigned location(s) or event(s) both indoors and outdoors
Must have reliable transportation