Vacuum/Atmosphere Heat Treat – Field Service Engineers
Ipsen Inc. is a leading manufacturer of vacuum and atmosphere furnaces, including retrofits to controls and hot zone replacement. Backed by nearly 70 years of experience, it is our mission to strengthen heat treatment through expert-driven solutions.
Much like our founder, Harold Ipsen, we believe that innovation drives excellence. We are committed to delivering proven technology for a range of applications that enable you to transform space exploration, improve titanium medical implants and develop more efficient cars and jet engines. Through our global partnerships, we are able to provide unmatched service and support for all of your needs. Visit www.IpsenUSA.com to learn more.
There is a current need for Field Service Engineers in the Central, West, Midwest, Northwest, Northeast and Southeast Region.
Requirements for the position:
- Plan and coordinate activities concerned with installing equipment, investigating and resolving customer reports of technical problems with equipment and eliminating future operational or service difficulties. Working knowledge of vacuum/atmosphere heat treating preferred.
- Qualified candidates will be required to install new or modified equipment at customer’s facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications; review performance reports and documentation from customers and field reps, and inspects malfunctioning or damaged product, determine source of problem and recommends corrective actions; coordinates problem resolution with Engineering Department.
- Customer Service and/or other personnel to expedite repairs; provide hands-on technical assistance to troubleshoot and repair equipment; maintain records of performance reports.
- Analyze reports to determine trends affecting future design, production, service and maintenance processes and recommends modifications to eliminate future problems; develop service reports to summarize on-site activities; provide a communication link between the customer and the company to ensure effective service if provided; develops and conducts training on the safe operation of the equipment and demonstrates skills to trainees, including team members and customers.
- Position requires two year college or Tech School; or two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have knowledge of database software (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Wonderware, Vacuprof), internet software, spreadsheet software and PLC programming.
- Position required travel up to 90% of the time, mostly domestic with occasional international.
Relocation is not approved for this position.
Great Benefit Package:
- Fantastic Health Insurance Program:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Company Paid Group Term and Optional Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending/Dependent Care Accounts
- Travel Policy Includes Weekly Reimbursements
- Per Diem Meal Allowance
- Opportunity for Overtime
- Paid on the Job Training
- Annual Performance-Based Bonus
- 401(k) Savings Plan, including Company Match Program
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick and Personal Days Package
- Growth Potential
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ipsen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Candidates must be able to work legally in the United States. Sponsorship is not available for this position.