The Senior Team Lead position is responsible for managing and providing direction for a high performing sales team and for driving the organization’s sales revenue through a large volume of transactions. The candidate selected will be required to use his/her knowledge and skills to lead and coach an outbound telesales team with an emphasis on a consultative selling approach.
Duties and Responsibilties:
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Directs and motivates representatives who engage current customers, educate them on existing solutions and communicate the value of solutions in order to generate additional business
- Generates sales through outbound telesales teams managing small to mid-size Realtor accounts
- Drive sales through lead campaign management to ensure optimal touch rates and high conversion rates
- Creates metrics on sales in order to increase closing ratio and optimize sales cycle management
- Execute against a data driven telesales plan to enhance the relationship and generate sales
- Oversee the recruiting, training, and development of assigned team, with a goal of retaining high-performing employees
Education, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years coaching an outbound telesales team in a Team Lead, Supervisor or Manager capacity
- Experience selling internet based advertising/technology products in a highly competitive online advertising market preferred
- Proven ability to be hands-on, in the trenches, handling customer objections and closing deals
- Sales and sales supervisory experience in business-to-business sales preferred
- The ability to be a strong influencer and effective personal motivator of inside sales professionals
- Experience with CRM and using metrics to assess progress and success (Salesforce preferred)
- Requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Move, Inc. offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays. What should excite you about Move is not where we are located or which dental plan we offer, but the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the real estate industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an industry that touches everyone’s lives.
Move is an equal opportunity employer.