The AP Vendor Invoice Processor is a seasoned accounts payable professional responsible for entering and auditing vendor invoices for multiple brands within multiple workflow systems. This position ensures the timely processing of invoices that result in prompt payment to vendors and accurate financial reporting.
Essential responsibilities will include:
- Audit weekly restaurant A/P invoices and prompt pay checkbooks for accuracy by reviewing vendor name/address, GL coding, amount, approval authority and invoice dates.
- Import AP invoices into SAP system and post.
- Input Weekly Corporate invoices for designated market(s) and review GL coding.
- Statement reconciliation for all market specific vendors.
- Research unpaid invoices, misapplied payments and invoice discrepancies.
- Sort all Accounts Payable mail and distribute.
- Heavy Customer Service with vendors and restaurant management.
- Serve as a backup to the AP Help Desk.
- Support AP Manager with special projects and other duties as assigned.
Minimum experience or requirements:
- Three years accounts payable experience or Associate Degree plus 1 year AP experience.
- ERP systems for Accounts Payable, expense reporting and AP document workflow experience a plus.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must possess strong Excel skills.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented and able to work with minimal supervision both independently and in a team environment.
- Above average organizational skills are required.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to multi- task and work under tight deadlines.
- Customer service mindset is required.
- SAP experience is preferred, but not required.