Sales Systems & Operations Lead
This role is responsible for pulling and analyzing daily reports using Five9, WHOS, DMS, Salesforce, etc. The reports and analysis display metrics associated with the performance of the business that are crucial to its overall growth and success.
-Partner with the marketing team to implement web, email, and social data tracking and lead capture from demand generation programs
-Partner with the sales team to provide SFDC Admin support for management tools, such as pipeline management, conversion from lead to sale, rep performance, etc.
-Collaborate with engineering and IT on application integration to sync customer account profile, behavioral, and billing data with our CRM system
-Apply third party data services to append, dedupe, and suppress contacts
-Support lead scoring, sales rep assignment, lifecycle business rules and reporting
-Assist marketing with CRM to marketing automation system integration and data sync to deliver highly personalized marketing campaigns
-Work with business intelligence team on forecasting and real-time reporting
-Lead strategic planning, budgeting, and project management of implementation
-Support training sales, marketing, fulfillment, BI, and support personnel on capabilities and workflows of the system
-Administer systems, monitor and ensuring operation within SLAs. Maintain integrity of critical business data flowing through sales and marketing systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Service orientation – dedicated to building rapport with and meeting the expectations of sales, marketing, IT, and executive stakeholders
- Technical expertise – proven aptitude setting up and troubleshooting applications, middleware, reporting, and processes
- Intellectual curiosity – desire to understand strategy, learn about new tools, and continuously improve oneself
- Analytical mindset – experience with financial or sales/marketing analysis; forecasting results and isolating the impact of activities
- Ability to manage workload – focuses on “important” over “urgent” priorities to have greatest impact in the least time, delegates and supports team
- Drives for results – accountable, detail-oriented, and consistently pushes self and others to meets or exceeds goals
- Billing (WHOS, VR/Vindicia)
- Fulfillment & reporting (WMS, Valencia)
- Hostopia Application Logging/RTE
- VerticalResponse/Informatica, Mixpanel
- Call Center Telephony/Five9, Marchex
- Partner with Director Web Design & Platform
- Web & Blog lead capture and analytics integrations – Wordpress, Drupal, Google Analytics, Omniture, Optimizely, Ion Liveball
- 2 years supervisory experience
Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional