The purpose of this position is to operate amusement park rides and ensure the safety of the park guest. This also includes providing excellent guest service to all park guests.
Holiday and weekend availability required.
Able to work flexible hours 2-6 days a week including evenings, weekends and holidays. May work as early as 8am or as late as 5am.
- Operate ride controls, buttons and switches.
- Closely observe ride and riders to ensure safe operation.
- Load and unload passengers in a safe manner. This may include lifting children into the seats and buckling seat belts / safety harness.
- Scanning tickets and verify the correct amount.
- Verify date and type of Unlimited Ride Wristband for access to rides.
- Verify height and ensure all ride safety limitations are followed.
- Provide Guest of the park excellent Guest Service.
- Monitor and respond to inappropriate/unsafe Guest behavior.
- Keep up to date on all park related items, i.e. hours of operation, events, specials, etc.
- Follow all company policies and procedure.
- Conform to company grooming standards.
- Maintain a high level of professional conduct.
- Check ride areas for safety hazards.
- Keeping all ride areas clean which may include: seats, car/train, control panel, platform by either sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, dusting, polishing, waxing and picking up trash.
- Utilize proper cleaning supplies on all surface including ride surface.
- Respond appropriately to emergency situations as trained.
- Follow verbal and written directions to perform specific deities.
- Preparing ride area for opening and closing each day.
- Operator maybe relocated to other rides/department.