Lead Clerk Administrator needed for busy distribution center in Edwardsville! Solid computer skills (WORD & EXCEL) required.
Positions open on 1st and 3rd shift.
Under general supervision, the Administrative Clerk(AC) uses independent judgment and initiative to perform administrative and advanced clerical duties in support of an organizational unit. Will be responsible to accurately input data into FHIQ handhelds (our proprietary system) for all carrier loads the delivered to the distribution center. AC represents FHI in a professional manner as communication is a primary function to providing excellent customer service to host supervision, FHI supervision, handlers, and our customers in the distribution Center specifically in the receiving department. The AC will be responsible for checking in all delivering drivers arriving at Distribution Center, collecting data from drivers and inputting data concentrated on each load. Communicating with FHI leads on the placement of trucks into dock doors, assignment of loads to associates, load charges and collecting payment. Handling of cash, checks and com-checks will be a part of completing each transaction with our customers. Clerks must maintain a neat, clean, and organized work environment and must maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
• Accurately input data gather from drivers and forms handed in by associates, into FHIQ
• Communicate with host supervisors, FHI supervision, and handlers
• Communicate load arrivals and assign doors
• Price loads from provided description, communicate price to drivers and payroll to handlers
• Run a resign-in sheet which tracks our associate’s door assignments.
• Accurately code and sign receiving paperwork.
• Collect payments from carriers when necessary
• Sync all load data into main FHIQ system
• Download next day’s pre population schedule into FHIQ
• Collect all required documents throughout the day. BOL, Trip #, etc.