KO Business Solutions is proud to be working alongside a renowned higher education firm in the Western suburbs of Chicago as they seek to hire a Financial Aid Advisor to join their growing team.
This Financial Aid Advisor role is a contract to hire opportunity.
The Financial Aid Advisor will join the team in which they will be responsible for communicating with prospective students in support of their decision to attend school.
- Attending and completing a four-week training program to become familiar with the firm’s standards, process and databases
- Responsible for assisting potential students through the financial aid process that is in accordance with all federal and state regulations.
- Responsible for determining whether a student will be eligible for awards and or financial aid.
- Be able to multitask a case load of student profiles to ensure they are receiving an excellent experience in regards to financial aid and their overall experience with the company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Computer Skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Outstanding typing skillset in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and change focus quickly
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
This Financial Aid Advisor role is a very exciting position, with a great opportunity to advance within the firm