Supports Operations by moving materials and finished products to designated areas in the facility with a variety of powered industrial equipment.
- Picks-up incoming materials from the Receiving dock.
- Unloads and puts away stock in the Bulk storage area.
- Provides replenishment materials to work stations in a timely manner.
- Transfers finished products to designated areas.
- Stacks empty skids and pallets in designated areas.
- Uses knowledge and experience to resolve basic operating problems; reports other problems to supervisor.
- Operates forklift, order picker, and Turret. Performs safety checks prior to use. Reports machine problems to supervisor. Charges industrial truck batteries as needed.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Material handling experience is strongly preferred.
- Fork Lift Certification required.
- Familiarity with part numbering systems is a plus.
- Able to operate a pallet jack, fork lift, order picker and Drexel.
- Able to work accurately from verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to lift 50lbs continuous.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
- Safety - Observes all safety procedures and policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor;
Uses equipment and materials properly.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.