We are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician for our Souderton, PA facility.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible to perform maintenance and complete repairs to all areas of the Facilities and to ensure a compliant state maintained that supports each of the Almac Business Units located at the PA sites.
**This is a 2nd Shift position: 3:00 to 11:30pm**
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform installations, repairs and planned/unplanned maintenance including but not limited to architectural, plumbing, electrical, HVAC and mechanical systems.
- Accurately complete job cards and related tasking assigned by Almac Facilities in a compliant manner. Ensure review of Contractor Service Reports reflects services provided and discuss any potential follow up activities with Coordinator or above prior to sign-off of service reports.
- Accurately follow all SOPs and complete any associated documentation in a compliant manner.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Trade or Technical School preferred.
- Apprenticeship Trade Program preferred.
- 3+ years’ Facilities maintenance experience required.
- Experience or training in electrical and/or mechanical preferred.
- Building Automation System experience preferred.