Other: School Bus Driver
At Apple Bus Company, we are committed to providing quality transportation services to our customers and that starts with our drivers. The role of a driver is very important, and our focus at Apple Bus Company is to equip our drivers with the tools they need to be successful.
If you are looking for a fulfilling position in a stable industry, while working with great people - joining the Apple Bus team as a school bus driver is for you!
There are many benefits to working as a school bus driver at Apple Bus Company. Here are a few:
- Competitive Wages
- Hire On Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Most drivers work 2-3 hours in the morning and 2-3 hours in the afternoon
- No nights or weekends required
- Extra work is available for those interested in driving trips or working around the bus lot
- Drivers are able to claim unemployment during the summer months (rules vary by state)
- Great for moms, dads, retirees & veterans
- Paid training by some of the best trainers in the industry, they will help you to get your CDL and no cost to you
- Including dental, life, vision, accident, and cancer insurance plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Free training provided, we also employee some of the best trainers in the industry
- Applicants must be 23 years of age and have a valid driver's license
- School Bus Driver must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Must be able to obtain a CDL with Passenger & School Bus Endorsements which we will train you to get.