User1st is committed to making the web accessible to everyone. We help organizations ensure that their websites are accessible to individuals with disabilities and compliant with web accessibility legislation. Made up of developers, programmers, legal experts, social activists, and academics, User1st’s team is working to help make the web accessible to everyone.
We are growing our team and are currently seeking an Enterprise Sales Representative to work in Washington, DC.
Are you highly motivated, driven and a self-starter with a positive attitude? We need someone with a strong desire to learn in a growing and dynamic environment.
You also need to be comfortable with complex sales cycles.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and achieve key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Research and build new and existing enterprise accounts
- Foster relationships with key players on all teams (internally and externally)
- Takes the initiative to be educated on new offerings as they happen and communicates possible new offering to tech team
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around User1st’s offerings
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
Minimum experience or requirements:
- Experience with consultative selling
- Outstanding written/verbal communication skills
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise software/technology selling
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals quarterly
- Skills: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), CRM
- Ability and willingness to travel