The Field Package Sales Team Lead is responsible for achieving performance quotas in lead generation and Bounce Back package sales, while maintaining a high level of professionalism and brand standards. The Field Package Sales Team Lead is also responsible for handling all technology equipment for each remote location, representing the company and driving to and from scheduled events.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develops, implements and rotates promotional concepts to prevent stale and saturated programs in the market.
- Uses innovative and proper techniques and/or protocol in brand design and scripts to direct high volumes of prospects to event booths.
- Must be familiar with all Company programs, systems and resorts.
- Meets budgeted lead generation and tour goals for the company.
- Maintains a full comprehension of lead generation including but not limited to targeting demographic locations and events that would be highly productive in both lead conversion and Bounce Back sales.
- Operates general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum experience or requirements:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
No prior experience or training required.
No supervisory experience required.