The Relationship Manager is responsible for all account management activities for key accounts that he or she is assigned to. The relationship manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of accounts with a focus on order extraction, alignment, and occasionally patient delivery. This individual manages the entire customer service experience for his or her assigned accounts to ensure 100% patient and physician customer satisfaction.
The Relationship Manager will assist Account Managers and the Business Development Manager by securing necessary paperwork from his/her accounts to maximize all revenue opportunities within his or her account portfolio. This individual will also work on new business development and will work directly with the Business Dev Manager Sales therefore he/she can build an organic book of business outside of the assigned accounts he/she will inherit. This individual is the practice and physician link between NuLife and its customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the territory to increase the total orders of each account and to improve company and product loyalty.
- Meet and exceed sales objectives for the assigned accounts.
- Deliver to all patients prescribed from within the accounts.
- Represent NuLife as a premier concierge medicine service provider by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Increase territory profitability results by building and maintaining strong customer relationships, and by further growing and cultivating Physician Alignment
- Communicate with current accounts regarding a variety of topics, including alignment, medical record extraction, and product and ordering process updates.
- Identify new customer opportunities within assigned accounts and forward on to the Business Development Manager
- Perform field calls for the account and assigned territory, including “on-call” patient deliveries.
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Immediately triage and address any patient issues that arise within the account.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility (NuLife Med) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting noncompliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies & procedures.
- Under minimal supervision, follow a schedule of service calls to each assigned account within the territory to obtain future orders
- Conduct staff in-services (Technicians, Nurses and Physicians / Surgeons) and education sessions regarding product features/benefits and ordering process updates.
- Maintains and fosters relationships with lead physicians, providers, office managers and all partnering clinic staff.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and follow through
- Understanding and adherence to HIPPA rules and regulations
- You must have excellent communication skills, a professional manner, and feel comfortable talking to physicians, medical office staff, and patients
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Ability to act as a supporter, believer, sponsor, promoter, campaigner, backer, or spokesperson
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- A comprehensive understanding of Relationship Manager responsibilities
- 3-5 years prior experience in customer service