Minimum experience or requirements:
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Three to five years related experience in HVAC, electrical, or small appliance repair
· Familiarity with electrical and mechanical fundamentals, required
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Must have an acceptable driving record
· Valid driver’s license; A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) may be required.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products Word Processing software
· Utilization of a handheld computer device is preferred
· Knowledge of SAP a plus.
Daily, local travel in company vehicle; Limited or occasional overnight travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is :
· Use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms
· Is frequently required to stand.
· Is regularly required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear.
· Must frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 85 pounds (with assistance of lift or by two persons) and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 200 pounds (with assistance of lift and by two persons).
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Field Sales Environment- While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts; in high, precarious places; and in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but may be moderately loud in warehouse areas.