Complete roofing repairs for Bone Dry customers as assigned/instructed by Repair Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect problem roofs to determine the best repair procedures
- Remove snow, water, or debris from roofs prior to applying materials
- Set-up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs
- Estimate materials and labor required to complete roofing jobs
- Cement or nail flashing strips of metal or shingle over joints to make them watertight.
- Be on call for after-hours emergency calls if on rotation
- Prepare and collect invoice
- Look for other necessary repairs, i.e., gutters, windows, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures
Minimum experience or requirements:
- High School Diploma/or Equivalent
- Prior experience is not required- we will train
- Submit to a DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- Travel up to 15 %