One of Cincinnati's top Architectural Design firms has an internal opening for a technically skilled Electrical Design Engineer within their MEP Engineering department. They are known for being a multidisciplinary Architecture & Engineering firm that excels at delivering new and renovation projects for a diverse portfolio of public and private clients nationwide.
Willing to consider candidates with less than 5 years as long as he/she is proficient in Revit and has electrical production experience.
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you'll report directly to the Sr. Project Manager (PE) and be immersed in a fast-paced environment where you'll have the ability to fully utilize and share your electrical discipline knowledge with your team yet still build upon your broad knowledge of mechanical and plumbing design. You'll juggle multiple projects at once, being involved from kick-off to completion, producing electrical system designs, construction documents, perform calculations of low and medium voltage power distribution systems, construction administration, etc. Along the way, you'll work closely with in-house architects, client representatives, external consultants, and structural engineers.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits that include; Beautiful Downtown Office Location • Parking/Transit Allowance • Robust Career Tracks • Professional Development Allowance • Career Coaching • Office Parties • 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan • Generous Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays • Competitive Compensation & Bonus Plan • Continuing Education & Training • Employee Engagement & Wellness Programs/Events • Tuition Reimbursement • Competitive Benefit Plan
Minimum experience or requirements: No PDF*
• Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple projects in all different phases
• Lead by example, share your expertise, and provide mentorship to less experienced staff
• Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or Architectural Engineering
• (Prefer) Minimum 5 years' post-graduate experience in the engineering and design of electrical building systems ideally within an Architecture & Engineering firm
• Knowledge of NEC codes is highly desired
• Revit and AutoCAD proficiency