The Sales Consultant is responsible for providing high quality customer service and persuasive skills to sell vehicles to customer. Must be knowledgeable about automotive inventory to answer customer’s questions.
- Courteously greet customers that arrive at location and answer questions pertaining to available inventory.
- Obtain driver’s license and financial information to accurately complete application. Forward application to Store Manager to send to Underwriting for loan approval.
- Attentively listen to customer to determine the best vehicle to fit their desires and needs. Show vehicles that match customer’s budgets and wants.
- Accompany customers on test drives and provide information about the features of the vehicle.
- Seamlessly transition customer to Store Manager to close sale.
- Make daily calls to past customers, Internet leads, and referral agents to generate more business.
- Utilize multiple networking avenues such as social media, referral sources, past customers, mailers, etc. to increase sales.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Two years of Sales and /or customer service experience
- Computer literacy to include Data Entry
- Current state Driver's License
- Automotive sales and/or commission experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability. We are committed to a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants are subject to a drug screening prior to employment.