On The Move, Inc. is Hiring a Senior Account Executive in San Antonio/Boerne, Texas. 78006.
On The Move (OTM) is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our Partners in the Self Storage, Realtor, and Multi-Family Dwelling Industries. Job Categories: General Business; Sales; Transportation; Other.
When you join OTM, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits and is constantly innovating. We are the 4th largest in our industry … and working on exponential growth. We may be 26 years old, but it is like you are getting in on the ground floor! In another line of our business, we are first in the nation – and growing. In another, we have the market cornered and are the only provider available. Our Senior Account Executives earn a base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits. Senior Account Executives have strong upward potential in our company (if you want to move from direct sales).
As a privately held business, we are unique in the strong culture of family that defines our company. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure; On The Move is the place for you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients.
- Drive deals to closure in a new business environment. If you do not close, do not apply.
- Retain and grow revenue from existing clients.
- Occasional Travel to Trade Shows and Events.
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
- Mentor junior Account Executives when warranted.
- As assigned, share professional knowledge with our Sales Teams.
- 5+ Years of success in the sale of tangible or intangible products and services.
- This is a Professional Sales position, not for amateurs.
- A passion for sales and a track record to prove it.
- Great communication skills.
- Coachable, willing to listen and learn.
- Ability to engage, develop rapport, and gain trust quickly.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, and be organized.
- Highly self-motivated and positive attitude.
- Computer literate – MS Office, CRM experience.
- Must have a clean driving record.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A base salary (with on-boarding enhancement for first three months).
- Amazing commission structure (uncapped) with multiple performance bonuses.
- First Year Potential (after training): $170,000+.
- Health Benefits Package.
- 401k with Company Match.
- An expense account.
- An exceptional working environment.
- Cutting edge sales tools, professional development training, and marketing department.
EEO – We are proudly American. We hire winners with no regard to anything other than their ethics, morality, and ability to perform.