Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Customer Services Manager
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who will focus on clientele development, converting customers to enthusiastic advocates for our brand by delivering consistent and passionate product and service performance that exceeds customer value expectations.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Communicate with the customers via emails and over the phone.
2. Respond to the problems of the customer promptly; Listen to the customer queries patiently and work with them to resolve any questions or problems.
3. Document customer accounts and assist in scheduling their appointments in a timely fashion.
4. Maintain records of interactions with the customers.
5. Coordinate with the internal departments to find solutions and resolve matters
6. Maintain a follow up on the customer and ensure they are satisfied.
7. Regular and consistent attendance and availability
8. Special Projects
- Other - Perform additional duties as required by the Company. Make continuous recommendations to improve quality and efficiency.
Minimum experience or requirements:
- Required Skills
The ideal candidate should display the following skills:
1. Job Knowledge and Skill: Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize day-to-day responsibilities; Detail oriented, highly focused and very organized; Ability to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm; Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships
- Experience:Minimum 1 year previous of Customer Service, inbound call center, retail work or other customer facing experience. Experience working independently or with limited supervision
- Communication Skills: Ability to excel in a team environment required. Must be able to successfully interface with customers, co-workers, and various other departments. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
***Strongly Preferred: Bilingual English and Spanish***
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical skills required with strong attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to source, disseminate and properly apply secondary research
- Computer Skills:
Working knowledge of power point, word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, ability to adapt to new technology as it becomes available.
•High school or GED equivalent required
•Some college level courses and/or technical courses (i.e. ASE or ICAR) preferred
VI. Physical Requirements