Inside Sales Representative
Note: In mid-April, we will be moving from 205 W. Wacker Drive, Suite 610 Chicago, IL 60606 to our newly built facility 8601 W Bryn Mawr Suite 109 Chicago, Il 60631.
CHICAGO: Green Office Partner is hiring a highly skilled Inside Sales Representatives. We specialize in the service and support of HP and Xerox Imaging and Document Solutions and 3rd Party Solutions Partners.
The main functions of the Inside Sales Representative are creating leads, research, and data capture.
Job Description: including but not limited to the below items.
- Make 70+ outbound dials per day (“cold” & “hot” calls to develop new business).
- Generate ten qualifiedMFP leads per month by scheduling product demonstrations for corporate reps.
- Set up appointments for sales reps.
- Execute assigned outbound calling campaigns designed to acquire qualified leads, drive new account acquisition and drive profitable revenue growth.
- Prospect specific verticals and territories to identify Decision Makers and Influencers.
- Meet or exceed daily productivity goals including lead generation, conversion rates, and revenue attainment.
- Create Soapbox videos to create higher prospect reaches.
- Handle Web Instant Messages.
- Log into CRM, research and assign Inbound Leads.
- Do prospect research on the targeted market.
- Develop new clients through market research and referrals.
- Strategically source new prospects using LinkedIn, provided prospects lists, etc.
- Update CRM with prospect detail information and qualifying questions.
- Update CRM with company and decision maker names, contact information and standard demographics. Set up follow-up Sales appointments for Reps.
- Capture business intelligence through various interactions with prospects.
- General duties, as needed.