Technical Support Representative
Note: In mid-April, we will be moving from 205 W. Wacker Drive, Suite 610 Chicago, IL 60606 to our newly built facility 8601 W Bryn Mawr Suite 109 Chicago, Il 60631.
CHICAGO: Green Office Partner is hiring a highly skilled Xerox Solutions Analyst/IT Support Specialist for Printer/Copier Installations, Help Desk and Client Support Functions.
Team contribution includes the implementation of software, connectivity and customer workflow functions. Provide service as the primary technical interface between Green Office Partner and the customer's IT Department for solutions application installation and support. Responsible to develop and maintain customer relationship to ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction. Provide technical expertise on offered products, industry standard solutions and standard software packages.
This team member will be responsible for daily interactions with our clients, as it pertains to Printer, Copier, IT and Solutions issues. The team member will master and support all solutions offered, as well as the internal systems used to monitor our client base. He/she will react to all client issues and utilize our systems to proactively monitor our clients' printer fleets, resolving issues before they become problems. He/she will continue to work with clients post installation to make sure all devices and solutions integrated are producing the desired results. Client outreach and relationship building will be a big focus for this position.
Green Office Partner specializes in the service and support of HP and Xerox, Imaging and Document Solutions, and 3rd Party Solutions Partners.
- Troubleshoot client issues to determine the best course of action
- Coordinating with the internal service team and Manufacturers to make sure clients’ equipment are up and running at all times
- Incoming Level 1 and 2 Service Triage and some Level 3 Triage, once trained.
- Master all associated technologies to MFDs, printers and Solutions in order to be competent in installing, configuring and training
- Complete knowledge of all Solutions offered to support clients’ ongoing needs after solution installation
- Daily administration of our client monitoring system uptime, which includes calling/visiting clients if there is an issue
- General Printer/MFP Repair
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 4+ technical support role; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Xerox and HP device interfaces a huge plus
- Proven experience gathering business and technical requirements and architecting solutions
- Cross-functional team experience a plus
- Ability to deliver successful projects and customer solutions
- Strong positive written and oral communications and presentations skills
- Windows Server Scripting for rolling out print drivers is a plus
- Technical knowledge of Windows desktop clients and Windows Server OS, Microsoft Office products
- Ability to provide technical support to computer users both on the telephone and face-to-face.
- Familiar with BYOD troubleshooting
- Must be able to solve problems and develop new skills rapidly and with very little intervention or assistance
- Stay abreast of current technology and trends.
- Must be able to lift printing equipment weighing up to 65 lbs
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
- MAC & iOS knowledge a plus
Huge plus but not required:
- CDIA, AIIM ECM certification preferred
- Experience with API’s
- Two years’ experience configuring, installing, troubleshooting and repairing printers, PC and laptops preferred
- Full-time Salaried Position
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- A young & entrepreneurial culture
- Career Advancement Path
- Free gym membership in the building Located
- Mileage will be reimbursed