The Associate Recruiter assists Senior Level Recruiters. The Recruiting Coordinator involves interaction with our providers and other AMN departments. Duties focus on support for recruitment teams.
- Assists with enriching and maintaining candidate profiles.
- Conducts telephone and email correspondence and follows communication guidelines.
- Assists Recruiter with candidate screening, qualification, and validation of provider skills and credentials
- Coordinates, facilitates and assists with presentation package, including follow-up.
- Follows up with Account Coordinator/Manager on Name Clear requests.
- Assists in updating status of pending candidates, coordinating between Recruiter and Account Coordinator/Manager.
- Assists in gathering copies of certifications and other required documentation from candidate and/or internal partners, as required.
- Serves as credentialing/licensing liaison, ensuring credentialing/licensing and provider are communicating and responding timely for on-time starts.
- Serves as interface and escalation contact for the credentialing and licensing processes.
- Completes, sends, and ensures the execution of the Confirmation Letter process, to include accuracy of provider information.
- Assists with escalations and issue resolution between candidate and other AMN departments.
- Coordinates housing and travel set up.
- Assists with candidate onboarding and follow-up activities, e.g. First Day instructions, client orientation details, check-ins, etc.
- Assists in managing ongoing provider availability, including possible constant and last-minute changes, with client schedule.
- Conducts follow-ups on behalf of internal customers and partners, as needed.
- Prepares and composes correspondence/email campaigns to candidates through effective oral and written communication.
- Partners with Recruitment in varying capacities, special projects, and any supporting tasks to ensure candidate needs are met.
Internal Customers & Partners
- AMN Team Members and Departments
Minimum experience or requirements:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· A minimum of two years' work experience in sales, recruiting, or customer service capacity.