Seeking opportunity as an Entry Level Financial Analyst where I can apply my analytical skills and statistical techniques to use information to support decision-making in a given position as an asset to the corporation. Bilingual: Fluent in Spanish and English (Oral and Written)
Health Information Management Technician
St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Knowledge of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Protected confidential and sensitive information.
- Demonstrated the ability to analyze large volumes of data using inferential statistical analysis to find the required information within efficiently and accurately.
- Analyzed data projects and identified healthcare and economics trends to make the most cost-effective decisions, and present results in a clear and understandable manner.
- Performed weekly and monthly ad hoc projects to improve process efficiency as assigned by the Chief Financial Officer and Management.
- Worked with database management system Meditech.
- Organized patient records used for analysis and research by the medical personnel.
- Reviewed and maintaining integrity of database and updating sourced data.
Master of Business Administration- Finance
Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Ponce