Excellent in systems integrating with backgrounds of electronics, engine design, ship design, data science and material science. Research on large-scale batteries and machine learning. Having experience in C++, Python, Java, Lua, Matlab and web page design. Join Predictive Modeling & Machine Learning Lab to conduct projects on autopilot system and route planning system.
Focusing not only on academic performance and research achievement on batteries, I walked out of my country as a volunteer and convey green idea to students in the world. I'm not only an idealist but also an executor. What I'm concerned is how to make the world better even if a tiny step forward.
Assist customer to install various software and access school system, and maintain the computer lab operation.
Researched on Reinforcement Learning and control (Tensorflow, Torch), and machine learning model (Scikit-learn)
• Developed autopilot system which takes driving video as input and output the steering wheel value with accuracy over 93.7%
• Route planning system analyzed battery condition, motor heat and topography to optimize electrical vehicle performance by 10%
• Image classification and object detection which classified four classes from 1280 images by CNN model and with accuracy near 70%
• Sentiment Analysis which classified IMDB reviews into positive and negative via logistic regression with the accuracy over 89%
• Search Engine (Java) which took in user’s keywords and displays all the web page title and 50 characters summary of content
• Designed electrode and optimized lead acid redox-flow batteries (RFB) with additives and use electrochemistry method, XRD, EDS to analyze the Nyquist plot of the impedance, Randles circuit, cyclic voltammetry, pH value and the morphology of the electrode.
• Researched and design experiment of producing graphene through LPE method
This is a military service. I took the judicial police training and got a certificate of the professional coast guard. I lead a team to check vessels to prevent smuggling and illegal immigration.