- Twenty years of military service with the United States Air Force as a military intelligence analyst.
- Nine years of experience as a chief operations officer – managing over 150 staff members, while also serving as a lead instructor and trainer for the military as a defense contractor.
- Over thirty years of practical experience managing, supervising, and leading individuals in detailed day-to-day operations.
- Two years of restaurant management for a major industry fast food.
- Studied and trained as a financial advisor.
- Provided customer support and assistance in fleet management/customer service
- Executive administrative assistant & Client Services Coordinator
Program Manager / Chief Operations Officer, Operations, Deputy / Systems analysis and management, Curriculum Manager and Senior Instructor, Executive administrative assistant, Client Services Coordinator, Event planner of military sponsored training events, Mission Analysis, Training program development and management, Systems integration, Technical writing and editing, Software validation and testing and documentation, Restaurant General Manager and Shift Manager, Bar Manager.