20+ years experience in service-focused roles with a background in retail, eCommerce and travel industries. Skilled in project management, trend analysis, copywriting, editing, sales, training, team building and development, and leadership with a focus on service, electronic data interchange (EDI), and supply chain.
With a new found interest in energy sustainability and renewable energy, my goal is a role which supports a balance of sustainable clean energy and my love of technology.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Manager
Aug 2014 - Jul 2017
- Supported a team of 4 specialists/analysts. Allocated EDI resources and services for Accounts Payable, Supply Chain, Development, 120+ Merchandising buyers/planners, and for over 200 vendor trading partnerships and service providers.
- Defined EDI team’s purpose, strategy, priorities, and metrics to attain Zappos service/business goals.
- Designed, analyzed, and collaborated with back office developers on EDI tools, homegrown application, user interfaces, and system upgrades, including the automation of document failure notifications.
- Assisted in Vendor Scorecard testing and launch, and Product Lifecycle initiatives as EDI Market Expert.
- Established progression plans, badges, and new SLAs to stimulate growth and performance. Contributed to Vendor Newsletter to promote open communication, transparency with trading partners.
EDI Supervisor, Specialist
Feb 2011 - Aug 2014
- Managed all EDI staff and daily operations. Ensured the flow and recovery of all EDI transactions.
- Acted as Manager in absence of Sr. Manager.
- Migrated 96% of vendors from legacy to new homegrown Purchase Order system and requirements. Served as Subject Matter Expert, trainer, and liaison between Merchandising, Operations, Project Management, and Back Office Development teams.
- Hired, supervised, trained, and evaluated department staff including 3 managers.
Sr. Content Coordinator, EDI Coordinator
Feb 2008 - Feb 2011
- Copywriting, maintenance, and resolution of all product/inventory issues. Portfolio included 35 footwear, apparel, and accessory suppliers such as Lacoste, Polo Ralph Lauren, Burberry, and Alexander McQueen.
- Held dual roles in Content and EDI for 2 years. Facilitated EDI testing, technical support, and setup vendor trading partnerships. EDI mentor: trained technical curriculum and certified Content/Product Info and Merchandising departments.
- Acted as Supervisor in absence of manager.
Customer Loyalty Team Member
Aug 2007 - Feb 2008
- Provided stellar customer experience to “Wow!” Zappos customers via telephone and email channels.
- Budgeted, procured supplies and furniture, and collaborated with peers to design conference rooms.
Contact Center Supervisor
Jun 2003 - Jul 2007
- Implemented sales/customer service techniques, created Empowerment workshops with Leadership and Training departments, and regularly gathered feedback to motivate 60+ agents and accomplish goals.
- Resolved escalated issues and monitored ACD call flow with other supervisors and department manager.
Graphic Design, Visual Communication
Santa Monica College
Liberal Arts, Visual Communication
Mohave Community College