Results-driven and enthusiastic Professional with demonstrated strength in electronic and mechanical repair, utilizing professional and personal experience, maintaining order and organization in highly competitive environments, streamlining processes. Proven results as leader in customer satisfaction by utilizing wide variety of software and hardware tools, outgoing and personable with customer-centric attitude, resolving issues, improving customer satisfaction. Known for placing high priority on teamwork, open communication with staff, implementing and facilitating training, improving product knowledge and quality.
- Hardware / Software Troubleshooting
- Customer Service / Satisfaction
- Technical Writing
- Training / Mentoring
- Project Management
- Process Efficiencies
- Clear / Precise Verbal / Written Instruction
- Cross-Functional Team Building
- Documentation / Scheduling
Lead Technical Consultant
Sep 2011 - Oct 2017
- Ranked #1 technician in Connecticut/Massachusetts for 2012, 2013 and 1st quarter 2014, 2015 and 2016 rankings (prior to rankings being decommissioned in 2017) for providing excellent customer satisfaction, exceeding target equipment repairs versus replacements, accessory sales, and utilizing proprietary diagnostics software consistently.
- Achieved near perfect scores in both Apple ACiT Certification, and Samsung Mobile Repair Certification in 2017.
- Improved customer satisfaction by diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware and software issues with cell phones, tablets, and laptops, running variety of software, including iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows for laptops.
- Maintained workflow by performing inventory management, including ordering, tracking, performing full counts, inventory returns, and running multitude of reports.
- Implemented green initiatives now widely accepted practice by using “print to PDF” feature, eliminating much of day-to-day paper work and unnecessary waste, saving documents to online drive, which made paperwork accessible to everyone.
- Streamlined inventory processes by assisting in writing script, automating some inventory processes, including running certain reports and inputting SKUs into system, improving accuracy and quality.
Assistant Store Manager
Jan 2011 - Aug 2011
- Improved store quality by mentoring and supervising 8 employees’ activities, teaching sales techniques, including attaining quota, handling customer inquiries and complaints, resolving issues, evaluating performance, providing constructive feedback, assisting in closing sales.
- Maintained sales operations by managing inventory, receiving and checking inventory, tracking stock, stocking sales floor, determining product placement, creating special sales bundles, printing sales flyers, preparing marketing displays and flyer placement, running reports, analyzing levels, placing orders or locating items from other locations.
- Enhanced employee morale by running reports for time and attendance, audit checklists, and various operations reports, providing employees assistance, scheduling meetings with employees for tardiness and attendance issues, mentoring, implementing in-house sales contests, and other positive reinforcements, ensuring staff satisfaction and productivity.
Lead Retail Consultant
May 2009 - Jan 2011
- Ranked in Top 10 out of over 100 agents in month-to-month district sales by providing excellent customer service, listening to customer needs, making genuine recommendations on needs, establishing strong rapport, enhancing customer experience, and satisfaction.
- Assisted store manager with day-to-day store operations by proactively running store reports for upper level management presentations.
- Achieved required metrics by processing store transfers, vendor returns, full inventory counts, and keeping store audit ready, including store neatness, stocking inventory and displays.
May 2007 - Apr 2009
- Achieved 125% of handset and accessory goals consistently by listening to customer needs, providing customer service excellence, making product recommendations based on customer wants and needs.
- Enhanced customer relations by utilizing variety of systems, assisting customer care and support, including phone connection in certain areas, emailing bills to customers instead of printing.
- Improved customer satisfaction by utilizing technical background, assisting technicians with solving customer’s technical issues, asking questions, identifying issues, extrapolating fixes for phone problems, learning more on cell phone repair, including new technology and repairing phone motherboards.
Feb 2006 - Apr 2007
GoGeeks! Computer Rescue
Worked with customers, diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware, and software problems, building custom machines for other clients, meeting customer requirements and needs.
May 2004 - Aug 2004
City of Chicopee
Hired on 3-month contract, assisting IT department, upgrading servers to Microsoft based environment from a Linux based one. Performed minor hardware and software troubleshooting with end-user computers in offices.
Jan 2002 - May 2004
Town of East Longmeadow
Assisted IT department in keeping servers and client computers up to date and fully operational, upgrading servers to Microsoft based environment from a Linux based one. Performed hardware and software troubleshooting with end-user computers in offices. Added in a GIS server for the new town DIS department. Assisted in transfering SCHEMA over from old server to new server. Toshiba toughbooks in East Longmeadow Police Departments cruisers. Added/Removed users from exchange database.
Associates in Computer and IT Securities
Sep 2005 - May 2007
Springfield Technical Community College