Oct 2016 - Mar 2017
Trinity Air Travel and Tour PVT.LTD
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Enterprise Application hosted on Windows Server 2008,2012
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Routers, Switches, Access points, Printers and other peripheral equipment’s.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Installation of firewall, antivirus and monitoring security and access control of all systems.
Jun 2014 - Sep 2016
- Support of customer’s IT Service Management framework relative to Application, Windows 2008 and 2012 R2 Server and Storage infrastructure.
- Close monitoring of backups and take prompt action based on error codes. Work on the failed backup jobs as per the SOP and Escalate the issue to L2 as necessary.
- Perform administration activities for NetApp Filer Storage devices which includes configuring volumes, snapmirror, proactively monitoring performance (CPU,Memory,Disks and I/O) and performing root cause/system log analysis.
- Manage and resolve problems identified by System admins or monitoring software
- Follow ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) practices for Incident, Change and Problem Management
- Ensures meeting all the SLAs. Ensuring all the expected reporting done in time following standards
- Patch and Security Management: Apply patch and security changes per policy. Analyze patches for compatibility with each customer or internal infrastructure environment
- VMWare and RDP issue troubleshooting.
- Sail point management.
- Monitor the network link status for various branch of BNP Paribas.
- Perform provisioning (IP assignment, configuration, DNS setup, monitoring, etc.)
- Perform server build and installs, server OS patching.
- Create and execute scripts and batch files as appropriate to complete proactive maintenance routines
- Open tickets and follow-up on tickets that are past their response/resolution time
- Monitor customer's servers and/or network environment using BMC Remedy suite of tools
May 2009 - Apr 2013
NEHRU COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND RESEARCH CENTRE