I graduated from Drexel university with my Bachelors in Business Management, and a 3.7 GPA.
About 4 years of Project Coordination/Management experience. Worked on 50+ projects at a time - these projects could range anywhere from the smaller scale (about $5,000) to larger scale ($5 Million). I have extensive experience in creating project schedules as well as keep track of project budgets/employee timesheets associated to the projects. I worked closely with my team members to ensure each project was completed successfully on time and on budget. I have experience working with sub contractors union/non-union to assist on projects, as well as new construction projects.
Sep 2017 - Feb 2018
BlueCielo ECM Solutions
- Supports other teammates in one or more designated areas of knowledge (DAK). • Understands templates and best practices to implement company solutions on the customer infrastructure, to configure software and to handle data conversions and maintenance. • Works seamlessly with other Consultants on customer installations and integrates company solutions in the customer network and application environment, within the boundaries of the project plan and the agreed technical requirements, in order to get a stable application installation which is adequately integrated in the customer infrastructure. • Supports other Consultants in troubleshooting end-user software issues during implementation projects. • Assists in delivering functional, technical or project information to (pre)sales, according to the BlueCielo ways of working and best practices, that are used as input for commercial proposals or as information documents. • Prepares and gives product related training to end users, conform the BlueCielo ways of working and best practices, in order to achieve well trained users who are able to use the product. • Pro-actively gets and keeps knowledge and skills up-to-date in relation to DAK. • Actively contributes to the BlueCielo Knowledge Base.
Project Coordinator/Junior Project Manager
May 2014 - Sep 2017
Advanced AV LLC
- Supported Project Managers to maximize project profitability by assisting with on-site client visits, creating revenue change orders when the client requests scope of work change, create project schedules, and tracking all equipment to ensure it arrives prior to our installation schedule. Assisted and managed as many as 50 projects at a time.
- Created an equipment list in Excel for the purchasing department to ensure proper equipment is procured. Worked with purchasing manager to ensure all purchase orders have been sent to vendors. Followed up with all vendors as needed to confirm the purchase has been processed.
- Managed equipment list in Excel for the staging and fabrication of the project. Monitored the equipment being built, and scheduled deliveries to have the built systems arrive on-site prior to installation.
- Developed new system for invoices to become electronic in company database, saving over $500 a month on paper and other printing supplies and gaining two hours in productivity per day.
- Aided engineering department with the change of equipment on bill of material. Assisted and created internal change orders of equipment to be approved and added onto our bill of material. Researched appropriate replacement on back ordered or discontinued pieces of equipment, and made the appropriate change.
- Monitored and analyzed budget data using SL database.
- Generated and maintained subcontractor agreements for as many as 15 different subcontractors at a time.
- Developed new training manual for the production department that is now being utilized for new hires. Trained two new hires for the Project Coordinator role.
Bachelors in Business Management
Mar 2013 - Jun 2016