I am a Keiser University graduate with a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. My goal is to obtain a career in law enforcement performing investigative work in which I can expand my knowledge and make use of my energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivational skills. I can bring value to your organization with my training in analytical thinking and special attention to detail.
Oct 2015 - Oct 2017
The Bloom Organization, LLC
- Allocated unauthorized charges on credit cards and bank statements.
- Generated monthly invoices in Sage Timeslips and sought out unauthorized entries.
- Posting of payments and reconciled 30+ bank accounts.
- Administered contracts and transferred information into a CRM software to facilitate communication within the office.
- Coordinated conference calls, meetings and symposiums.
Sep 2007 - Sep 2015
Plantation Ear, Nose and Throat
- Coordinated surgeries and all necessary exams needed prior to patients procedures.
- Obtained prior authorizions from insurance companies such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Humana, Cigna, etc.
- inspected unpaid claims and took action on resubmitting them with accurate CPT codes and information required within appropriate time-frame provided.
- Assisted with incoming calls, entered pertinent information in system, and helped expedite referrals with adequate information for insurance payment.
- Conducted the role of medical scribe such as assisting the doctor with examination/procedures in the office to improve and facilitate with the flow of patients.
- Arranged diagnostic testes, guided patients through the process prior to testing and communicated results to patients.Used EMR software to manage medical records, reinforced and upheld patient confidentiality as required by HIPPA.
- Authorized medicine refills and provided detailed prescription information to pharmacies.
Aug 2004 - Sep 2007
Dr. Emmanuela Wolloch
- Administered a small elite GYN office in which i demonstrated the ability to increase the physicians' number of patients by decreasing her role as a physician/administrator.
- Facilitated daily administrative functions, including customer service, patient scheduling, and inventory management.
- Obtained vitals on all patients, assisted the doctor during exams and procedures, performed sterilization techniques and kept track of patients treatment in charts.
- Generated claims for Medicare along with claims for patients to submit to their insurance company for reimbursement.
- Posting of all payments from Medicare and patients.
Jun 1999 - Aug 2008
Orthopedic Care Center
- Handled all calls pertaining to automobile accidents and gathered all pertinent information such as patients demographics, automobile insurance coverage and attorneys LOPs.
- Obtained verification on commercial insurances such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, etc.
- Assured all legal documents were accounted for and ready for hearings, depositions and/or settlements.
Aug 2010 - Mar 2014