I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering and have had diverse experience of more than 4 years spanning across Oil and gas, automotive, manufacturing and power sector.
I had the opportunity to work as a Design Engineer with 2 different organization and learned the designing and modeling of components using various tools like AutoCAD, Solidworks, Product Lifecycle Management. Along with the design skills I had the opportunity to use various Industrial engineering tools like RCA, CAPA and lean management to improve and optimize the existing process which fed my passion to pursue master’s degree in Industrial Engineering from The University of Texas at Arlington.
I work easily with all colleagues and customers and know how to use my communication skills, decision-making abilities, and attention to detail to solve diverse problems. I am resourceful, adaptable and analytical and adept at using my abilities to develop innovative solutions.
Dec 2014 - Jul 2017
Oceaneering International Services Ltd
- Gather and study the relevant product information. Understand design requirements. Undertake design projects from start to completion. Prepare Conceptual Design Model /GA Drawings.
- Develop new and modify existing component/system drawings. Create manufacturing drawings from assembly drawings or models with the knowledge of GD&T tools.
- Review the models, drawings, calculation reports created by the peers.
- Support the conversion of legacy drawings to later and/or different CAD formats, primarily AutoCAD to Solid Works conversion.
- Conduct detailed reviews of existing drawings and mark-ups and incorporate drawing changes.
- Designing as per Industry and International Standards for Umbilical TerminationHardware, Lifting set & Padeye Calculation, UTA Deployment Angle calculation etc.
- Participate in regular teleconference meetings with counterparts in US and other locations.
Jun 2013 - Oct 2014
Lazer Ken IT Services India Private Ltd
- Development of 3D Sheet metal models, part design, assembly, detailing & drafting with intensive use of Creo Parametric 2.0 based on the input provided by customers.
- Detailed discussion of the requirement with the client to ensure the ease of manufacturing without increasing the cost of the part.
- 2D Drawing & product development using Auto CAD & Draft Sight.
Aug 2017 - May 2019
The University of Texas at Arlington
Jul 2008 - May 2012
Maharishi Markandeshwar University