20 year Air Force veteran looking transition into the civilian sector. Motivated, self starter trustworthy and organized.
• 19 years of U.S. Air Force experience; 17 years in leadership/supervisory positions
• Familiarity with and understanding of a wide range of military programs affecting personnel policy, education,
finances and other family programs
• Demonstrated knowledge of professional office and computer skills, to include drafting correspondence keeping
records, support agreements, contracts, and use of MS Word and Power Point.
• Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication and research skills
• Works well both independently and in a team environment in prioritizing and completing tasks. • Recognized in field with multiple superior performance awards