- Exceptional Technical Skills ● Proven Sales Track Record ● Passion for Continual Learning
- Customer-Centric Solution Development ● Adept at Solution Design and Demonstrations
High energy person who sold 6 million in first 2 years as Sales Engineer: Generated increased sales volume through direct sales efforts, specifically 1.5 million through 4 direct contacts.
Talented oral and written communicator: Worked one on one with hundreds of clients learning how to communicate with diverse groups of people virtually, on paper, and in person. Experience working as a member of a team or individually fulfilling customers’ needs
Self-motivated fast learner who loves travel: Broad-based background created an ability to learn quickly in dynamic environments. Skilled at working in multidisciplinary teams and individually. Able and willing to travel up to 75% of time.
Sales and Marketing Engineer
Apr 2013 - Nov 2016
- Met client at trade show, followed up over multiple years continuing the conversation to show RCP could assist their company, and finally sold the whole company approximately $500,000 of products in the first year of service.
- Provided technical solution about government regulations for DOT/PHMSA to hundreds of existing and prospective clients, one client in particular I met at an industry training and sold his company $600,000 the first year with half that each subsequent year.
- Created and presented technical presentation in person or via webex to dozens of clients who then chose RCP winning the company a great amount of work.
- Prepared over 70% of RCP’s technical proposals for clients as well as most of the contract administration and creation.
- Led the company in learning the supply chain logistics, warehouse and distribution management system, and supported accelerated learning throughout the company tool.
- Specialized knowledge of the oil and gas pipeline industry especially strong in compliance, in-line inspection, and integrity services.
Avionics Subsystem Engineer – Project Manager for Shuttle Program
Oct 2008 - Oct 2010
United Space Alliance (NASA contractor)
- Directed discussions to resolution on failures of Shuttle parts for team members across the US from different companies.
- Made executive presentations at NASA and United Space Alliance meetings where key decisions were made in relation to replacement, fixing, or creation of avionics parts for the Space Shuttle.
- Led investigations into in-depth Shuttle Avionics issue determining by research what the next steps that were needed for each Avionics part. As a result, the shuttle shutdown project proceeded well without spending time and effort on unnecessary fixes
Attitude Determination and Control Officer Flight Controller for the International Space Station
Jun 2005 - Oct 2008
Barrios Technology (NASA contractor)
- Created International Space Station (ISS) schedule with many divisions of flight controllers as the Backup Lead for Shuttle mission STS-123
- Took initiatives to create improved methods on training for the Attitude Determination and Control (ADCO) flight controller position
- Facilitated from Moscow Mission Control assisting our Russian counterparts for a successful Shuttle Mission to the ISS in March 2008
- Led in creating more efficient designs for displays and documents used during ISS increments and shuttle missions
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering
Jan 1999 - Sep 2003
University of Texas
Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering
Sep 2003 - Dec 2005
University of Texas